Honey roasted salmon.
(To serve four)
– 2 x 150g chunky salmon fillets, skin on, scaled and bones removed
– Olive oil or butter
– Black pepper and salt to season
– Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
– Place the salmon fillets on a tin-foiled baking tray that has been greased with butter or olive oil.
– Using a knife, lightly scar the fillets and then drizzle honey over the top.
– Sprinkle a selection of herbs around the edges of the fillet.
– Put the baking tray into a hot oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of your fillets.
– Serve with fresh corn on the cob, peas and salad (these can be purchased just next door to Gary’s stall at Jackson Fruit and Vegetables at 100 Portobello Road).
It really is as simple as that.