600 grams Beef Fillet Steak (probably 2 steaks)
300 grams green beans
120 grams mixed salad leaves
Half a courgette
3 spring onions
about 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (1 small pomegranate)
3/4 teaspoon soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
3 Tablespoons Olive oil
– Season the Fillet steaks with good quality sea salt and pepper (to taste), and fry in a hot frying pan for 4 mins. The steak should be cooked medium rare to rare for best results.
– Allow steaks to rest then thinly slice.
– Slice the courgette long ways and gently soften on a hot griddle pan or frying pan.
– Blanch the beans in boiling water for 2 and a half minutes and drain.
– Mix up the ingredients of the vinaigrette in a bowl and sprinkle a pinch of sea salt.
– Add the cooked beans and the sliced steak to the salad leaves and dress with the pomegranate vinaigrette and serve. lidgates