2. Copyright Policy Unless otherwise noted, Notting Hill Post is the legal copyright holder of all material on the blog and others cannot use it to reprint or publish without the written consent of Notting Hill Post.
3. Hold Harmless All the information provided on Notting Hill Post is for entertainment purposes only and Notting Hill Post is not providing medical, legal or other profession advice. Readers must understand that they are reading and/or using any of the information from Notting Hill Post at their own risk.
4. Privacy Statement Notting Hill Post will not sell any of the readers or subscribers personal or contact information to another company. Notting Hill Post will not put readers or subscribers information on spam lists. However, Notting Hill Post is not responsible for the privacy practices of any of its advertisers or blog commenters.
6. Advertisers and Sponsors Notting Hill Post is not responsible for the actions of the advertisers or sponsors. For example, when readers buy a product or service based upon a link from Notting Hill Post, readers must take action with that exact company to resolve any issues, not with Notting Hill Post.
7. Letters to the Editor Letters, messages, tweets or e-mails sent to Notting Hill Post will be read and responded to if appropriate. Comments will be published unless they are offensive. Notting Hill Post reserves the right to share (parts of) those letters with other readers and will claim ownership of those letters to later use them, if appropriate, in an up-coming book, blog or column.